We’re on the search for a Paraplanner to join our growing team in West Leederville!
Your new role
As a Paraplanner, your main role will be to support our Adviser team in the creation of compliant advice documents and provide technical assistance. To be successful in this role you must be an experienced Paraplanner seeking a long-term opportunity who loves working with and assisting others.
Your Day To Day Tasks
- Preparation of product comparisons, insurance quoting, research and Best Interest working papers
- Preparation of SOA’s and related documentation
- Completion of Records of Advice
- Completing modelling scenarios in Coin/XPLAN
- Collation of paraplanning/compliance documentation in conjunction with the adviser and lodging with the paraplanning team
- Review of completed advice documents and make changes before sending final proof to the adviser
- Adhering to internal and licensee compliance requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and background to be considered for the role:
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role (paraplanning, advice support)
- High level of numeracy skills & strong analytical skills
- High level attention to detail
- Experience with Coin/XPLAN is preferred
- Modelling experience required
- Familiarity with AMP Licensee compliance requirements highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum ADFP or Degree qualification
- Enthusiastic, driven and a friendly disposition
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong team player, willing to learn and assist the remainder of the team
What you’ll receive in return
We encourage our clients to first dream, then do, with a solid team by their side at every step of the way to see their goals achieved. We treat your personal and career journey no different. We’re here to help you realise a fulfilled life and support you with:
- A competitive salary package
- Mentoring, training and development to see you progress your skills and career
- Access to financial products and services to see your personal wealth goals realised
- Convenient office location in West Leederville, with Mary Street Bakery and a range of other great cafes and amenities close by
- Team events and social events for clients
Sound like you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV along with a creative covering letter filling us in on why this job is made for you.
Does this job sound ideal for a friend, family member or peer? Forward them this post or share it on social media and tag them in so they can jump on this great opportunity.