JVA are looking for a passionate individual who wants to take the next step into a career in wealth management and financial planning.
Your new role
As part of our Client Services team, this client facing role is perfect for an outgoing, charismatic individual with great communication skills.
You will be working closely with the Advisor team, ensuring that clients are kept fully informed at every step of their financial journey and that their applications and financial documents are lodged promptly.
Your day-to-day tasks
Based in our West Leederville office, you’ll be managing current and prospective client communications, interactions and administration.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in client services role in Financial Planning in Australia;
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively;
- Excellent communication skills and written and verbal;
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
What you’ll need to succeed
You’ll be introduced to a diverse group of people, from a diverse range of situations, so strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and nurture relationships with clients and stakeholders is essential to your success.
You’ll need to have an understanding of the financial services industry and its processes, which makes the role ideal for a finance graduate or someone who is completing, or wishes to complete, a Diploma in Financial Planning.
As you’ll be working to deadlines within a regulated industry, the ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and to set guidelines will expedite your progress in the industry.
What you’ll receive in return
We encourage our clients to first dream, then do, with a solid team by their side at every step of the way to see their goals achieved. We treat your personal and career journey no different. We’re here to help you realise a fulfilled life and support you with:
- A competitive salary package
- Mentoring, training and development to see you progress your skills and career
- Access to financial products and services to see your personal wealth goals realised
- Convenient office location in West Leederville, with Mary Street Bakery and a range of other great cafes and amenities close by
- Team events and social events for clients
To find out more about the position, read the full Job Description here.
Sound like you? Email us at email@example.com with a copy of your CV along with a creative covering letter filling us in on why this job is made for you.
Does this job sound ideal for a friend, family member or peer? Forward them this post or share it on social media and tag them in so they can jump on this great opportunity.